One of my lucky readers will be the winner of a Unison accent pillow of your choice. Unison’s fun and colorful collection of printed bedding and throw pillows combines organic and graphic inspired motifs for a very modern look. The great thing is, Unison uses certified organic fibers for these pretty little hand-printed feather and down-filled pillows:
• 95% feather and 5% down fill
• 100% organic cotton shell
• Hidden zipper
• Machine wash in warm water
Here’s how to enter:
1. First entry: Leave a comment to this post which includes the number of the pillow that would best fit your home’s décor.
2. For a second entry do any of the following: subscribe to this blog via email (using the subscribe by email box on the sidebar), or become a follower of this blog (also on the sidebar, I have 1 follower so far, woot woot!!), or post about this giveaway on your own blog. Do all three and you can enter 3 more times! If you are already a subscriber or follower go ahead and enter twice. Please leave a separate comment for any of the above ways to enter so they will count as another separate entry.
The contest is open to readers with US or Canadian addresses only and will close on Friday May 7th 2010 at midnight. A winner will be chosen using random.org, so be sure to check back to see if it’s you, so you can send me your email address and arrange to receive your prize!
And here are the accent pillows for you to choose from, good luck everyone!